Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,903 Posts
Preliminary designs look lovely.

You're going to have so much fun with this theme... it is so addictive and there are SO MANY AMAZING THINGS YOU CAN DO.

Seriously, you're going to end up with more ideas than you have time for. :)

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
We had a member do something similar and I recall his "Haunted Ticket Booth" was amazing; try to find that post...

·
Registered
176 Posts
I wish I could take credit but another member built the original and freely gave the world the plans. you should see if you can find his Carnival from that build on here. Lots of inspiration.

I wish I could build a whole scene/haunt but ours has to be portable as our neighborhood doesn't get many people coming by.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,903 Posts
Thanks DvlsToy, I put a design together based on your ticket booth.

I have another character im going to add tot he front too.

The ticket booth designer (and also of a really awesome clown mouth entrance to boot) is Keith Corcoran (member name here is keithcororan). Here is a link to his ticket booth build: https://makezine.com/projects/scary-ticket-booth-build/

He's a brilliant designer/artist and changes up his theme every year. It's unfortunate that some of his images have disappeared from the posts on Halloween Forum (due to glitches/age/loss of his host site? Not sure. :( ), but you can google his full name and see other project builds on the web if you can't find his stuff in here.

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
Fantastic haunt! Everything looks incredible cyberhaunt!! Great imagination, great execution. The tots are going to love it!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts