Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hail fellow! Although I am introducing myself for the first time, I actually created this account back in 2010. I don't know why on earth I haven't posted but I'm changing that atrocity now!

Even though Halloween comes only once a year, it is something I think about all year round. Something so splendiforous should not be reserved for only one night, but lived from the inside every day. At least, if you love Halloween as much as I do ;)

As I write, I'm a 26 year old fiery haired maiden who is ready to make friends who love Halloween to the same extent of yours truly. Sadly I live in a town that doesn't get very into Halloween and I mostly have to go to events and haunted houses hours away from where I live to truly become immersed in the Halloween spirit of others. So I thought I would extend this Halloween spirit online. We are nearing the end of august and even my boring town is starting to display Halloween items on shelves in some stores so I'm ready to really delve into this. If you would like to make friends, feel free to message me!! It's great to meet everyone!

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hi Geekella!

Nice thing about lurking for a while is you know exactly what to do when you finally jump in to the deep end of the pool. ;) That's a lovely introduction.

Maybe your tiny town is finally realizing that your pumpkin spirit is unassailable and it is useless to resist! Maybe this year they understand that All Hallows' Eve is NIGH!!!

Or maybe not. But welcome to the boards anyway. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts