Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I have been fortunate enough to have got all 3 of the life size characters from Nightmare Before Christmas from Walgreens in the last couple of years. I have just hung them on the wall for Halloween since I don't want to take a chance on them getting stolen outside. I'd like to make some kind of a scene for them this year but don't know where to start. How do you all display yours? Feel free to post pictures

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
Have you considered placing them in an inside window looking out by hanging them from your ceiling with those 3M removable hooks? Set up a silhouette cut out (black plastic liner maybe) of some scene from the movie (maybe graveyard) and use that in one of your other windows lit up with colored lights so the silhouette stands out. It's late and I hope this makes sense.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I still trying to get a Sally here, but the hope is to get her along with my Jack and Oogie around some pumpkins and a projector with the "This is Halloween" pumpkin animation from the singing pumpkin playing.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I know what I'm going to do next year when I'm in my first house!

On one side of the yard I'm going to have a cemetery but on the other side I'm going to hang Jack and Sally hopefully from a tree limb around a black christmas tree with orange lights. Then I'm going to have Boogie hanging further back like he's sneaking around behind them.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Last year I hung Jack next to my front door and I hung Oogie up in the living room. But now that I have Sally, I feel like I should hang her and Jack together. I was too afraid to put them outside last year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts