Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my mother-in-law wants to knit things for we "adult kids" next year and "is taking orders now." I know she's done needlepoint in the past. And since I don't want anything knitted, does anyone know of a free Haunted Mansion "Tomb Sweet Tomb" needlepoint pattern I could download? Or purchase? Sorry if I'm not using the correct terminology here. I love my Tomb Sweet Tomb throw pillow bought from the Magic Kingdom. But I'd love to have an actual framed "Tomb Sweet Tomb" needlepoint I can hang up and so see better / more often.

Or would a framed color / hi-res picture do well enough? At least at a distance. Don't know if the HM's Tomb Sweet Tomb is actual needlepoint or a picture--like the books in the HM's library are actually painted and not real books (nice effect--looks real enough in the ride's low light conditions).

·
Registered
189 Posts
You might want to try Etsy, they have tons of different items on there. Also a friend of mine told me you can make requests on the site so you might be able to pay someone create a pattern for you. Hope that helps! Sounds like a cute idea!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts