Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this site today: Google Image Result for http://www.hauntedportraits.com/graphics/Blueprints/hitchhicking-ghost-assembly.gif

It has a whole bunch of blueprints from Disney's Haunted Mansion, from the over-all structure of the building, to shaking tombstones. The downside is that the lists of parts on each print are too small to read, but I figured that some of the advanced prop builders may be able to sort it out just from the drawings.

If nothing else, it's a cool site to look at!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
629 Posts
You know if you sign up for thier free email newsletter you get access to the large resolution images where you can read all of the parts lists and everything, well worth the price of the news letter (did I say that it's FREE)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know if you sign up for thier free email newsletter you get access to the large resolution images where you can read all of the parts lists and everything, well worth the price of the news letter (did I say that it's FREE)

OooOOooo! Awesome! Thanks for pointing that out =)

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
I was just there in December, on Christmas Day in fact, they shut the park down to people trying to enter,I know of at least two times that day due to overcrowding. I love the Haunted Mansion, a few years ago I took a few pictures with a crappy camera that had vultures circleing overtop it, it was eeerie. Have fun liuoliveira.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts