Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Haunted Mansion Fan's

SET OF 4 PAINTINGS "COMPLETE SET" STRETCHING PAINTINGS... Total height of each are 6 foot. Make sure if purchased you have enough room to ad the additional space needed for your frame... Give 8 inches.

These Haunted Mansion Reproduction Paintings created in 2006 of The Haunted Mansion's "Stretch Paintings" Created by myself, The paintings "Oil On Canvas" has been used in the past in fund raisers for a Haunted Mansion walk through raising money for Children with Cancer. Also this same set was used in decorating the Wedding Shower of "Holly Madison" ex-playboy bunny, ex-girlfriend of Hugh Hefner and star of the reality show "The Girls Next Door."

"This is your chance to have a set of ACTUAL PAINTINGS!!!" You may never get a chance like this again!!!"

NOTE:
These paintings "Are Stretched" and will remain this way if "Local Pick Up" If shipping is required they will be removed from stretcher bars and sent rolled. They are delicate and do not want them destroyed in shipping. I am not charging shipping of these paintings to save money for the buyer.

To the purchaser.... I will be available by phone at anytime to help you in the process of stretching and framing of these beautiful paintings. Stretching and framing these are easier than you may think.....

I have since repainted these Stretch Paintings and have decided to let this set go. I do not want to see this beautiful set of paintings go to wast. I would love to find a "Haunted Mansion" fan who will enjoy it as much as I have.

The total for all 4 shipped directly to you is $7200.00, I can also recreate this in a smaller version but takes over a week per painting.

I am also available for commissioned paintings. If you have ever wanted a painting for your "Halloween Haunt" But never have had anyone who could create a Photo or Painting EXACTLY to what you have... You have the right person. I have had many years of training, 18 years of art and design here in the Los Angeles Studios. am able to recreate "In Oil Painting" almost exact detail any photo or picture you send me.

Enjoy....
The Grinning Raven

View attachment 2096422 il_570xN.636948272_l81m.jpg il_570xN.637057973_id8p.jpg QUICKSAND SET #2.jpg 59a1063ac0543c5afcb2c9e322567357.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You Castart, This set came pretty close to the real ones... It's not easy to find really good photos of the real paintings in the mansion so I did have to fudge some parts, fine lines, eyes, creases in the clothing. The set I just painted this year has come the close to what you see in HM... ALTHOUGH.... There is confusion to what now hangs in the mansion to the ones I painted. But I am happy with the set I am using now for my Halloween walk through. During the year I hang them in my HM theme office and they really look great!! Thank You for your compliment I always appreciate it :) Cheers, The Grinning Raven

1 - 3 of 3 Posts