Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yay, We do have most of the Haunted mansion items love the hour glass and picture frame (we do need to get a 5X7 to put in it). I have not seen the door knocker will have to find it at the park love it!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Saki.Girl,

I don't know if I should thank you or not for the link to the Disneystore Halloween collection. I absolutely must have that Haunted Mansion stuff. Which means that I will now spend WAY too much, which also means that I will have to go sell my own blood plasma to afford this - although selling someone else's plasma would be better, because I HATE needles!

To quote the Haunted Mansion Ghost Host, "Any Volunteers"? <insert sound of sinister laughing here>

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Saki.Girl,

I don't know if I should thank you or not for the link to the Disneystore Halloween collection. I absolutely must have that Haunted Mansion stuff. Which means that I will now spend WAY too much, which also means that I will have to go sell my own blood plasma to afford this - although selling someone else's plasma would be better, because I HATE needles!

To quote the Haunted Mansion Ghost Host, "Any Volunteers"? <insert sound of sinister laughing here>
LOL why your welcome . I also see you live close I am in Oregon LOL

·
aka Halloweenqueen
1,435 Posts
I work the Disney World resorts line and my desk is covered in HM collectibles! I love my tombstone coasters and hourglass! I have to order those Jack and Sally busts!

·
Imitation Imagineer
1,122 Posts
I've got the gargoyle candelabra, and for anyone looking at these and wondering if they are as wonderful as they look, the answer is a resounding 'yes'!

Also, if you need to budget your purchases a bit (it is the Halloween preparation season, after all), the HM items are NOT limited editions according to Disney.

I'm getting at least one of everything, but am trying to do it responsibly. I've also 'accidentally' let it be known that anyone organized enough to be doing their Christmas shopping might want to think about some of these items.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
I just blew more money on a couple additional Haunted Mansion items, thanks to a 25% off sale (the code is PARK25, and it is good until the 29th). I am about to take a hammer to my fingers to prevent buying any more...:rolleyes::D

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
D'oh!

I just got my hourglass yesterday, and thought I'd done OK with the free shipping! Oh, well.....I guess I'll apply this to the music box and the frame.

Thanks for the alert, Garth! :)
You're welcome (I think):D By the way, the music box is gorgeous, so you can't go wrong ordering it;)

I just got my pair of candelabras yesterday and love them! I have to try staying away from that site, but it's difficult, especially knowing there's 25% off through tomorrow. :)
That's cool. I know what you mean...:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts