Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm looking for the official soundtrack to download from Disney's Haunted Mansion and also their newest spooky edition, 'Halloween Screams' Firework Show.

Does anybody have either of the audio files - if you do then I would appreciate it if you could send the audio file to me.

I know one person on YouTube who has the Halloween Screams soundtrack only he's not willing to let anybdoy have the file.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was what I was thinking only I've done it before and I've noticed that during the process the audio looses quality and it doesn't sound as good. I am looking for a high quality version but thanks for the answer anyways.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I have all of the HM audio files, individual parts, instruments, voice cues, etc. PM me with your email and I'll post them to sendspace or something.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow! Disneyguy115 you have made my day! I cannot thank you enough for this soundtrack - perfect quality, just what I needed!

:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
'Halloween Screams' Firework Show

Does anyone else have a copy to share of the soundtrack for Halloween Screams Firework Show? The kids love it so much.... Thanks

·
Registered
192 Posts
My friend there are ways around that send me the link to the Youtube page =)
[email protected]

Hello,

I'm looking for the official soundtrack to download from Disney's Haunted Mansion and also their newest spooky edition, 'Halloween Screams' Firework Show.

Does anybody have either of the audio files - if you do then I would appreciate it if you could send the audio file to me.

I know one person on YouTube who has the Halloween Screams soundtrack only he's not willing to let anybdoy have the file.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Can I get a link to these as well the HM audio files, individual parts, instruments, voice cues, etc. I've lost my copy to a computer crash and a I can't find the disc I burned my extra copy to. I'm really looking for the main organ theme through out the Haunted Mansion ride I ALWAYS use that for my haunts.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts