Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
$1300 and another $450 for shipping??? It looks like a department store manaquin got into a fight with a chain saw to me. Although I will admit she has great teeth.

--Never was "used", used only for display. Now, being made available, as a PREMIER, Halloween prop.--

And they said used only for display and never "used". That sounds like some fancy wordplay to me. It was never "used" as a halloween prop, it was used only for display (displaying clothes in a department store...lol)

But its a great entertaining find, thanks HSitUK!

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
ok...that was just bizarre!! WHY were her ta-ta's removed??? I think someone is a little off the rocker there. And was she a 1970's doll? (if you saw what I saw, you know why I'm asking!! LMAO)

ok. Gee thanks for makin me wake up to THAT this am!! LOL ;)

·
Registered
457 Posts
It says he took her on consignment.. so she wasnt originally his.. so how would he know if she was 'used' or not? eBay is a constant source of amusement! lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
that was something rather disturbing about that.. I've seen those dolls before and they dont normally look so.. um.. abused? I guess thats the right word. Poor thing. She deserves someone who will treat her nice and not leave one eye wide open and the other half shut.

Those dolls are rather disturbing anyway. Watched a programme on Ch4 about men who are practically in love with their Real Dolls. *shudder*

2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that was something rather disturbing about that.. I've seen those dolls before and they dont normally look so.. um.. abused? I guess thats the right word. Poor thing. She deserves someone who will treat her nice and not leave one eye wide open and the other half shut.

Those dolls are rather disturbing anyway. Watched a programme on Ch4 about men who are practically in love with their Real Dolls. *shudder*
lol I saw that show too, the guy who was taking her out in the car. They're creepy looking things. When you see those men who collect them and have them all sat on a sofa, looks like he's a serial killers displaying his victim trophies. The videos are on you tube from that show, called real doll experience, worth a watch for a laugh lol

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
$1300 and another $450 for shipping??? It looks like a department store manaquin got into a fight with a chain saw to me. Although I will admit she has great teeth.

--Never was "used", used only for display. Now, being made available, as a PREMIER, Halloween prop.--

And they said used only for display and never "used". That sounds like some fancy wordplay to me. It was never "used" as a halloween prop, it was used only for display (displaying clothes in a department store...lol)

But its a great entertaining find, thanks HSitUK!
'Real dolls' are the worlds most expensive realistic sex doll.

By never 'used' i'm pretty sure he means he's never had sex with it. But to be honest, i'd be surprised if somebody was desperate enough to pay $7450 for a sex doll they wouldn't use it and just have it stored in the box in the house.

I'd also be surprised if anyone would pay $4000+ for a cut up piece of sex doll. Marketing it as a halloween prop is a bit of hopeful thinking.

Some people have way too much money to waste.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I saw the same "Real Doll" show, and I noticed how the guys who had stairs in their homes had rolling office chairs all around the house to help transport their life-like "companions".

The next day I noticed that the 60-year-old man across the street had an office chair on the curb with a "FREE" sign on it.

I told the wife his gal must have left him.

2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I saw the same "Real Doll" show, and I noticed how the guys who had stairs in their homes had rolling office chairs all around the house to help transport their life-like "companions".

The next day I noticed that the 60-year-old man across the street had an office chair on the curb with a "FREE" sign on it.

I told the wife his gal must have left him.
lol I'll be looking out for single men dumping their office chairs now and thinking he must have had a real doll

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
I can handle the doll aspect of all this - HOWEVER, it was the mutilation of this doll, that has me REALLY concerned about this person!! LOL Maybe the police outta visit this individual!

·
Registered
340 Posts
lol I'll be looking out for single men dumping their office chairs now and thinking he must have had a real doll
oh great, now I'll never be able to throw out a chair! I can see it now...do I risk people thinking I have a doll if I throw out a rolling chair or do I keep all the broken and old chairs and have my family say 'why the heck does he have all these chairs in the basement!!??' after I'm gone.

2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh great, now I'll never be able to throw out a chair! I can see it now...do I risk people thinking I have a doll if I throw out a rolling chair or do I keep all the broken and old chairs and have my family say 'why the heck does he have all these chairs in the basement!!??' after I'm gone.
lol they'll just thing you had some crazy office chair fetish

Dave, lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts