Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Resident Potterhead
1,972 Posts
I thought this said disgusting candles!
LOL
I am allergic to starburst and those other ones that are the same but shaped like M&Ms, their name escapes me, I literally can't breathe if I eat them.
Skittles?

This thread topic pops up every year and my answer will forever remain the same... those god forsaken disgusting peanut butter taffys.... they should be banned, and candy corn of any variety. It's gross.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I hate Jolly Rancher's!!! I would give those away if I got them...

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,401 Posts
This thread topic pops up every year and my answer will forever remain the same... those god forsaken disgusting peanut butter taffys....
I agree!! Blech! These gawdawful things or the other ones LadyMage posted?

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
I agree with:

Peanut Butter Taffy Kisses (AKA Mary Janes)
Candy Corn M&Ms
Starburst Jelly Beans or candy corn, but regular Starburst are OK
Fear Factor and other gross looking candies

I have to add Pretzel M&Ms, those were a huge letdown!

I don't eat Jolly Ranchers. I like most of the flavors, but the pieces aren't remotely chewable. Even Brachs hard candies can be chewed after a short time. I liked Jolly Rancher flat bars much better than the individual chunks.

I'm having a hard time thinking of anything else, though. I like pretty much everything else. Black licorice, Peeps, candy corn, Cadbury Screme Eggs...

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,401 Posts
I have to add Pretzel M&Ms, those were a huge letdown!
Weren't they?!? Chocolate covered pretzels are just the perfect snack food, salty, sweet, just perfect for that certain "time of the month" too. So I bought a bag of those Pretzel M&Ms thinking this is just gonna be the best thing ever. They're portable, won't melt like a chocolate covered pretzel, they come in smaller sizes, just should be the best.

Then I ate one.

:p:p:p

·
Registered
175 Posts
Candy Kisses - Absolutely the worst! And Black licorice. Don't know if I've ever had Candy Corn, TBH. Something tells me I don't like it, which is why I can't remember...LOL.

There are a lot of other things that I don't necessarily think are disgusting, but would rather not eat if I had other choices. Sour things I can do without.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Candied apples! YUCK.

I must be weird, because other than black licorice, which I'm pretty sure is made out of acid and crows eyes, I like all the rest of the stuff you guys have listed as gross. (I haven't tried or even seen the candy corn MM's tho) Those peanut butter kisses in the orange and black wrappers were a favorite of mine as a child.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Smarties. Never liked them. I have never met anyone that has. I'm sure they're are people out there though.
My daughter loves them. I have to buy several bags so she can have some through out the year. I don't thinks they sell them except for Halloween time.

When it came to trick or treat candy, I really hated people that gave out butterscotch, cinnamon, and peppermint disks. I mean, they aren't terrible, but man, where's the chocolate? lol.
I know! How bad is it that you have to put one disk in a bag. It is usually old people that did that, which makes me think it was just something they had around the house because they forgot it was Halloween. How can anyone forget it's Halloween?

Black licorice!!!!! :p
Everyone picks on poor black licorice. I love it. I guess it must be an acquired taste.

Like everyone, I hated Mary Janes. Also Bit O Honey, Atomic Fireballs and Aniise (I may be dating myself here.)

If anyone mentions hating Peeps there's going to be trouble. I worship at the alter of Peeps.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts