Halloween Forum banner
2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Allamy 
#1 ·
Hi All.....wow...it's been awhile since I've logged on to say hello! Looks like alot of you are so organized this year with your party planning!
I'm still struggling, and can use your suggestions if you have any! 13th year for this party.....have tons of skeletons and pvc people, fabric, lighting, etc, etc!

Setting up the graveyard adding the disco ball here....with a skelly coming up from a grave with a fro and a sign saying Disco isn't dead....
Dance floor...dj has a great light show, so I don't even compete!
Purchased some light up LED pool noodles to make a "vip" entrance...perhaps attach and secure to vertical pvc "poles"
Purchased lots of vertical silver backdrops from OT to hide walls in house. Smaller 4 ft curtains as well.
Purchased some LED blinking balloons that you add helium to for the hallway leading into the bathroom...planning on adding a pvc guy here as the bathroom attendent.
Usually I have my bathroom blacked out and scary, this year we are trying to make it fun, and mimic a club bathroom.....painted a faux wall to cover the tub/shower and the wall has two bathroom stall on it....going to peek a skelly over the top! LED blinking lightbulbs with replace the vanity light bulbs, also making a faux vending machine, selling all the usual stuff!

OK, so I have a saturday night fever costume that I want to put on a pvc guy....but I want to make the head a disco ball with a halloween face ....trying to do the shiny reflective part on the cheap...any suggestions? I don't have any CD's to cut up, and dont want to buy mirrored glass crystals to glue on? HELP!

Also, I welcome any additional suggestions for Club Dead!
Thanks in advance!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Great Theme!

Love the ideas! We are going with the Tortured/Lost Souls Train theme this year. Here are some of the things I painted. We've gotten alot of stuff from Hobby Lobby, Dollar Store. Anything that resembles a disco ball we've picked it up. Better to have it now and return it than do a ton of last minute grabs.

First pic will be the facade to the entrance of the party. Curtains on each side. Second will be a pic on a wall.

Attachments

#3 ·
Love the ideas! We are going with the Tortured/Lost Souls Train theme this year. Here are some of the things I painted. We've gotten alot of stuff from Hobby Lobby, Dollar Store. Anything that resembles a disco ball we've picked it up. Better to have it now and return it than do a ton of last minute grabs.

First pic will be the facade to the entrance of the party. Curtains on each side. Second will be a pic on a wall.
Wow! Awesome job with your paintings! I love the Lost Souls Train feel! Great concept! Sadly, I don't believe I could paint anything nearly as good as you have done....more like paint by numbers for me...lol! Thank you for sharing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.