Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past 4 years of parties, above and beyond all the usual party preparation, I love to include a dinner program.
I find it helps me set the theme, inform the guests what they are eating and depending on the theme, mixed with Trivia and Games and ground rules - I realize this prob wouldn't work for a large crowd, but my parties tend to have no more than 24 people-

Does anyone else create dinner programs? It would be nice to bounce ideas off someone else .. sometimes I feel like I'm on an island by myself LOL

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Sounds like a wonderful idea! What are you serving?

I'm picturing ghoulish descriptions of real dishes so that guests will know what to expect rather than renaming real dishes as something they aren't.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here - I converted a few pages from the pdf book to .jpg so I could share them here with you ...

i print on 8 1/2 x 11, double sided and fold it in half, then staple the book together -
So its actually only 5 sheets of paper folded - which makes a book of 20 pages -
Here's the 2 menu pages and the cover and back of the program - I also added the centerfold -

The rest of the program is trivia, pictures, games, riddles....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
That looks great! I want to come to your party!!!

Have you posted this over on the Party Ideas, Experiences and Recipes Forum? I seem to recall some similar threads over the years. You might get more/better responses there.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you! I took the suggestion and posted the full program over in the party section. All the program pages are there, please go and take a look.

It's not final yet... But I'm close.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts