Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gathered up some old stuff laying around to experiment with a new cauldron. Borrowed the cardboard clothes roped tub cauldron build up from many on here..poked a hole in the bottom of it for a fog machine and the power cords..and used an old record player I salvaged from a yard sale to make my cauldron. The "bubbles" on top were simply foam fill you find at walmart with some flickering pumpkin lights in the middle of them and an old wooden spoon I snuck from my mothers unused wooden broken spoons she never throws out stuck in some Styrofoam on top. Also borrowed the great stuff, orange led lights for embers idea from many on here. Like I really needed another project..next I am going to make a floating wizards pot by tying a long piece of fishing line from the house to the trees and hang the new cauldron from two black fishing lines to the cauldron from above...tie some fishing lines to the bottom to stabilize it and have the whole thing floating about three feet up..will post pics once I am finished..here's the link to the first record player cauldron.
https://plus.google.com/101785074760923027701/videos?pid=5932187764019770066&oid=101785074760923027701

1 - 1 of 1 Posts