Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did someone say there is a 48" skeleton for sale out there at a reasonable price?

Hi Gang,
I apologize for asking this question but I have searched through the forum as best I can thinking I had read that someone purchased a 48" skeleton (4 foot) somewhere and it fairly inexpensive. I thought it was from somewhere like Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc. but I have searched all those threads and cannot find it.

Any help is greatly appreciated as I can find the 36" and 60" but am looking for one in between those sizes.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
14,095 Posts
Possibly you might have seen posts on WolrdMarket's 47-inch skeleton?

http://www.worldmarket.com/product/classic-hanging-skeleton.do?&refType=&from=Search

I had posted two photos of it on the WorldMarket thread a few weeks ago and someone asked about it just the past day or two.

They had a 25% off sale back when I posted the photos but it's regular price online now (and probably in the stores too). They do a friends and family sale (if you sign up for their newsletters and become a rewards member) maybe in a week or so typically. I think past sales might have been 25-30 or more % off then. Not sure if you have a store near you or want to chance shipping at that late date.

I haven't been following skeletons really this year so not sure if anyone else has something in this size range.

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL - you guys are funny! Thanks Bob, but yes, I have found the 5 foot skeletons and have several in my arsenal...but thank you.

GOS - I know believe it was your earlier posts about World Market. I totally forgot to look through that thread as I was sure it was one of the pharmacy stores. Thank you so much for responding and pointing me in that direction. I'm hopeful they will have a sale soon as I am kinda hesitant to pay the price of a 5 foot for a 4 foot version ....lol

·
Registered
383 Posts
"kinda hesitant to pay the price of a 5 foot for a 4 foot version ....lol "
Yeah..kinda like Joanne Fabrics has the three foot one for the price of a 5 foot one ( 39.99) Of course everything is always on sale, but THAT is crazy.
Good luck in your quest!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts