·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm guessing that if you are reading this that you either

A.) Live out here

or

B.) Caught a chill by the name ;p

But yeah I am just curious as to if any how many of you are out there- er... at least on this site. This isn't exclusive though. Where (state) are all of you from who are reading this, what level of prepared for the big H are you? and What is THE biggest thing you're excited for.

thx <B

·
Registered
87 Posts
I am about 35 minutes north of Detroit in the burbs.

I am just now beginning my prop build of this year. Part of the prop is I will be attempting my first skeleton corpsing. Should be interesting.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hello all, I'm guessing that if you are reading this that you either

A.) Live out here

or

B.) Caught a chill by the name ;p

But yeah I am just curious as to if any how many of you are out there- er... at least on this site. This isn't exclusive though. Where (state) are all of you from who are reading this, what level of prepared for the big H are you? and What is THE biggest thing you're excited for.

thx <B
I live in Utica, Michigan (roughly 30 minutes outside of Detroit). All summer long, my husband and I have been diligently working on both interior and exterior construction projects on our Victorian house. All of the rainfall has put the exterior projects behind schedule. As far as Halloween is concerned, I feel fairly prepared. There are a few more tombstones that I would like to create. I'm the most excited to have our house (hopefully) finished and ready for guests! :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm in lapeer. You all should ck out past tense store in lapeer. Year round display of halloween props in 3 rooms on second floor of old barn. They just had a halloween party to kick off the season. Hoping for good weather this year. We have had a tuff couple of years lately . I've been haunting for many years

·
Creepy Homeschool Mom
778 Posts
jmowbray, I'm originally from the Tri-Cities. I'm sorry you're having a tough time. Keep at it, as long as it makes you happy!

No Detroit for me, I'm hanging out with Bethene on the west side of the state. (I am jealous of the fact you've got Peet's there and in A2, though!)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I live in Utica, Michigan (roughly 30 minutes outside of Detroit). All summer long, my husband and I have been diligently working on both interior and exterior construction projects on our Victorian house. All of the rainfall has put the exterior projects behind schedule. As far as Halloween is concerned, I feel fairly prepared. There are a few more tombstones that I would like to create. I'm the most excited to have our house (hopefully) finished and ready for guests! :)
That's awesome love to hear that there are a couple of you guys out here! I didn't think there are very many... I hear there's a much bigger demographic in Ohio? Btw, should be smooth sailing soon though, from what I've been reading this weekend is the dropping point for fall weather... PANTS!, JACKETS!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts