Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i'm working on details for the party. One of the "games" i'd like to do i'm a bit at a loss with.

Since i am doing a Hellidays theme, i was thinking of asking everyone as they come in if they've been naughty or nice. I'd write their names down on a list ( i saw this somewhere on a thread here with a very elaborate, creative, and cool looking scroll) anyhow....then what should i do with it???

What should i do with the nice people? WHat could i do with the naughty folks? They dont ALL drink....so shots are not too likely...any ideas?

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,076 Posts
Naughty or nice reminds me too much of Christmas - (Santa Claus is Coming to Town song)

It sounds like a bit of trouble too trying to write down the guests responses as they arrive - I know I'm way too busy to keep track of that! ;)

What about "Angel or Devil?" and asking them if they've been angelic or devilish? If you can have slips printed out (halo or horns?) and just write in their names (or even hand them to the people to fill out their own names) then you could do something later during the party or pull out of a bucket as the party is going on and announce that someone's getting a prize or punishment depending on what they picked.
(you could use the "Tempt Your Fate" game prize/punishments that are in this section somewhere as ideas for what to do.)

:)

·
Shadow Crosser
741 Posts
Ibelle3 - I get it "Hellidays"...you are mixing holidays and making them all scary. You could, later in the party, ask everyone to list who they thought put down naughty and who they thought put down nice. Then the person with the most correct answers gets a prize.

I haven't seen the thread you were talking about, but if you find it, I'd like to know where so I can check it out. Frankie's girl idea of switching it up might work for another theme.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts