Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ghouls Rule
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have extras or looking to sell off Dept 56 or Lemax houses please let me know. I cant afford the full prices that I see on ebay or in department stores so this post is generally for anyone willing to part with anything cheap and willing to help out someone starting out with these.

Depending on the piece, anywhere between $10-25 plus shipping to me in FL, 33584.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi i saw your post and i have 25-30 spookytown items fo rsale tomo and friday at my halloween sale in minnesota, i will let you know what i have left over and i will be willing to ship items if you pay the shipping!!! Thanks :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have a couple of pieces I'd sell for $10-15
apiece, plus shipping
1is Rest in pieces mausoleum, which retailed for $80, I don't have the a/c adapter anymore, so I can't vouch for it's functionality, and it's missing a gargoyle in the back, but for $15 bucks, what the heck. The others I'll have to dig out. I recently moved so stuff is everywhere! LOL!

·
Registered
267 Posts
If you are still looking, I need to sell a lot of my collection as I don't display it anymore. I am in North Central Florida if you ever get up this way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts