Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

I just found this cool Dept 56 Eyeball Lab Glass Candy Beaker on-line. Any one have one or seen it before? Is it worth the $$?

Thanks!

-Doc

·
Registered
13,984 Posts
That's cool. I have loved looking at Dept 56 halloween and have a few pieces (from what I've read sadly Dept 56 is no longer doing halloween, except for halloween villages). I don't think I've ever seen that beaker before. Someone with a Dept 56 catalog might be able to tell you what the retail value is but since they aren't made anymore I think it's more a personal choice as to what it's worth to you unless you look at it as a possible resale down the line.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I had never heard of or seen this one.

Thanks for sharing!

-Doc

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
I have this item. It is LARGER than I was expecting. And the beaker part is clear. I also have the ones with the skeleton head and the frankenstein head. It is a good quality item. I personally think it is worth the money. Just my opinion though. I have also purchased from Mr. Nostalgia a few times and was very pleased with the service for what it is worth.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Nice! Haven't seen those before, but they look pretty cool

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have this item. It is LARGER than I was expecting. And the beaker part is clear. I also have the ones with the skeleton head and the frankenstein head. It is a good quality item. I personally think it is worth the money. Just my opinion though. I have also purchased from Mr. Nostalgia a few times and was very pleased with the service for what it is worth.
Thanks for the feedback Brandy. Just what I was looking for!

-Doc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts