Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Hope alls well, and thanks for your support with our TEEMING release!

I'm posting because we're deep into the production of this years CD release, and are hoping to get some soundscape ideas from Haunt Forum's discriminating haunters and haunt music connoisseurs...

For this release we aim to include more FX-scapes for use as backdrops in different scenes/settings... And less musical composition. Any input is appreciated! Some scene ideas might include... Mad scientists Lab, an Asylum, etc, etc... As much as we want to stay original as possible, many popular scenes are repeated in different haunts around the country... We may still include a couple that have been 'done to death' (;)), but promise to put our own departed sick spin on 'em. What I'm REALLY looking fwd to is some of you who have been fiendishly looking for a soundscape to fit an obscure, original scene, and have come up with nothing as of yet... If I can paint a sonic picture, I'm doing my job and I'm confident others will find it useful..

Also, on a side note, Anyone who has the TEEMING CD and digs it, I'd really appreciate it if you could post a quick, honest review on Fright Catalog... (here)

Anyway, I'll check back to get your feedback and assure you all ideas will be considered...

Thanks again and happy haunting!

-K

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
I know something that i personally would like. I have an old woman prop that i wanted to have a rocking chair sound and the old lady making a low cackling laughing like she was totally demented. I think some good swamp type scene stuff would also be good. I think it would be really helpful to have more creepy talking lines that could be used for building props and such. Like happy halloween, welcome to our haunt, kinda stuff like that, just different halloween lines that could be used. Also some more good zombie stuff.

·
Registered
361 Posts
sounds

I was curious and tried to play a sample of the Teeming CD from Fright Catalog and it did not play. Looks like it was trying to play something in Flash 10, and I do have the player. I'll try later from another computer.

We are doing some kind of haunted redneck theme. Maybe a moonshine still, guy with chainsaw, taxidermied animals,?.....Not shure what else. Only thing I have found with appropriate sounds for this is Hillbilly Hell by Virgil.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts