Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard that Demonica IS returning to Spirit Halloween for 2011.

I also understand that this is a improved version and even better than last year.

They just posted a new video:

Not sure if the price is the same as last year or not. Hopefully we will get more information soon.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Saw her in-store last year & was not impressed with the shabby materials or the movement. She looked like she was made of a plastic head, plastic hands, 2 sticks of plastic for the inner body & cheap fabric.

I'm sure she stopped working after less than a week.

·
Registered
250 Posts
If you click on Demonica under Halloween & Harvest on tekkytoys.com, click on the link underneath the picture that say "Spirit Stores- Click Here For Demo Unit Instructions,' and open the PDF instructions, the top says "Retail- $119.99":eek:

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
119.99? The original one was already overpriced! Spirit props are cool, but too darn overpriced!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Of all of the bad experiences I have had with Spirit props, this one actually has not broken. I had her rising from behind a broken brick wall with a black light shining on it. Pretty creepy!
go to 2:11

·
Registered
665 Posts
Did anyone get Demonica? I just got mine last week and I am very happy with her, her colour is purple but same sound and yes one less rise, so 2 rises and 2 tilts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Those that have gotten her, did you get her at the spirit store or did you order her? I'm worried about ordering and getting last years model instead of the new one if I order online. The closest store to me is 3 hours away. Online it says adapter is sold seperately.....

·
Registered
665 Posts
Those that have gotten her, did you get her at the spirit store or did you order her? I'm worried about ordering and getting last years model instead of the new one if I order online. The closest store to me is 3 hours away. Online it says adapter is sold seperately.....
I ordered her, she is definitely not last year's model, her face is purple and she rises 2X instead , last year she risen 3X. Tekky fixed the problem with Demonica, I love her

1 - 19 of 19 Posts