I am tempted to add some "meat" at some point, but this is my last build for this year. It is a demon made from a pose-n-play skeleton, and the legbones from a second skeleton (currently serving as a groundbreaker). I used black spray paint first and let it dry a couple days, then used red over the top and wiped it off as I went. Wings are made from a black lace-like fabric and some floating row cover that was in the garden 2 yrs. The horns are from a headband I got at the costume area of Goodwill (I had to carve the bottom of the horns to fit the skull) and they were attached with a screw and then Kwikweld. This was fun but time consuming (like all props, I guess) and I am glad he is done for now.