Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me out?? :confused: I have been looking with no success... I want to either download or find a CD or something with scary sounding circus music....Big Top theme etc...This year I think I'm going to do a small section of my yard haunt carnival & evil clown themed...thanks for any info....

·
Zombie Hunter
20,479 Posts
Maybe some of the sounds of Killer Klowns From Outer Space might work.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nox Arcana's "Carnival of Lost Souls" album is a good one. You can buy it online and Spirit Halloween stores always seem to stock it. The band has a website with sample clips from the album, or check out iTunes to hear some clips.

·
Registered
346 Posts
The album Midnight Circus by Michael Hedstrom might interest you.
I would second the album "Carnival Of Lost Souls" by Nox Arcana for some heavy and very atmospheric tracks.
You might check out Introsound's (or Dr. Goodsound on iTunes) sound effect albums for a carnival-sounds background; both of their albums "Twisted Circus" and "Creep Show" have some strange, unsettling carnival sound-reels.

·
Registered
13,984 Posts
Nox Arcana's "Carnival of Lost Souls" album is a good one. You can buy it online and Spirit Halloween stores always seem to stock it. The band has a website with sample clips from the album, or check out iTunes to hear some clips.
When I read the thread topic this was my first thought too. I bought this cd last year and love it. Definitely give it a listen.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow... thanks everyone for the help! :)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
There is also a song on the album for the "lost boys" vampire movie that had a great bigtop circus music. It kind of sounded like the hurdy gurdy playing.

·
lurking in the shadows
7,332 Posts
I can't access the link on this PC but there is a band called Creature Feature on myspace (I also bought their CD--) you may want to listen to "GReatest Show UNearthed" it is awesome for what you are looking for if I am correct ;)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
How did I forget the Nox Arcana cd? d'oh!

The Lost Boys song is called "To the Shock of Miss Louise", track 10 on the soundtrack cd.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I downloaded from itunes today Nox Arcana, 2 CD's Transylvania & Carnival of Lost Souls...great stuff! Thanks for eveyones help...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts