Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else out there have delivery problems with Graveyard Skulls? I have ordered 2 small items from them over 2 months ago and all I get it is worthless promises about whne they will be shipped.
Big Al

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had seen that as well on this site. It seems that this person and myself are having the same issues with them. Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Delivery problems with Graveyard Skulls

Is anyone else out there have delivery problems with Graveyard Skulls? I have ordered 2 small items from them over 2 months ago and all I get it is worthless promises about whne they will be shipped.
Big Al[/QUOTE

I ordered a Quartet December 2010 paid the deposit as agreed, the quartet didnt arrive untill October 2011, One week before my haunt.
Promises were given, excuses of wrong shipment address, waiting for parts, they are lost in the post, problems in production you name it!!
Because of the late delivery we will send you a box of spare servos...am still waiting (9 months). When the quartet did arrive the quality was rubbish, the eye servos were not programmed, all the routines I purchased had no program for the eyes. To make matters worse after 6 hours running some of the plastic parts developed stress cracks...these parts are in the post to me (9 months), in the end I had these made by a local machine shop using a thicker plastic and work fine now.

I have purchased good skulls (Plug and play) from FRIGHTMASTER, and other items from MONSTERGUTS these companys have never let me down, quick shipments, good value for money and good quality.

I would not recomend buying any products from Grave Yard Skulls if you need the goods in the same year!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts