Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DSC00003.jpg

Last weekend we attended a zombie crawl for charity on Ogden's Historic 25th Street. It was wonderful! Most everyone was made up to some degree. Since it was our first, our makeup was demure. Next year - No holds barred! I'm shopping post holiday sales for zombie prostheses!

Zombie Collage 20.jpg

I was tickled to stay in character for the duration! How often do you get to be a zombie in public!

Zombie Collage 10.jpg

The event encouraged zombie protesters. Too funny!

Zombie Collage 4.jpg

If you wanted to be a victim, you wore a big X. Here's one victim being devoured by a mob.

I didn't want it to end, so, on the way home, I hung my head out the car window looking as dead as I could. I can't wait until next year!:D

·
Registered
291 Posts
That looks like it was a lot of fun, cjedrowicz. I love the zombie protestors. how funny is that! I have never been to a zombie anything. Now I feel like I am really missing out. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
We did our first one this year too. It was a blast and was located in the original city that started it. We broke the world record with 4,80+ zombies but, they say the turn out in general was like around 20,000! There was some really amazing costumes and then some idiots who believe that dressing as gumby qualifies as a zombie if you throw blood on it. Therew was one amazing zombie clown who really went all out on his outfit. Way too many sorority girls, brides, and cheerleaders. Your makeup looks really good. I tried to do some f/x scars but, they turned out like crap so I ripped mine off and just went with makeup. My hubby kept his on. The edges of them were too thick and afterwards I wish I would have trimmed them down with a razorblade. We spent an easy $50 just on scars which were a waste. We had a b'day party at a restaraunt just before so we attended in full attire. lol Only zombies there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts