Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I would love to know myself. The old format allowed you to delete posts if needed but it looks like this one doesn't. It's not very convenient.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,581 Posts
You can hit the "alert" in the lower part of the post (little white circle with an ! in it). Just type in you want to get the post deleted and the mod squad can take care of it for you. Or locate one of the mods and convo us to take care of it. Either way - we'll be happy to help. :)

I don't believe the old format allowed deleting of posts by anyone other than moderators either. :unsure:

·
Registered
64 Posts
You can hit the "alert" in the lower part of the post (little white circle with an ! in it). Just type in you want to get the post deleted and the mod squad can take care of it for you. Or locate one of the mods and convo us to take care of it. Either way - we'll be happy to help. :)

I don't believe the old format allowed deleting of posts by anyone other than moderators either. :unsure:
Thank you. It just seemed the old format was easier to use, although I know there are reasons to switch. I appreciate the information!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
jackolantern45
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing