Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Evil Wizard
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, why has no one told me of Deep Purple's newest single 'Vincent Price' yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWYRRaxFhU

Apparently, this was released a few months ago . . . Happened to be looking over the late Mr. Price's Wikipedia page this afternoon, saw a reference to the song and so I Googled it.

Decent, catchy song. Fun, campy video (though probably NSFW, starting around the 2:45 mark.) Vincent Price look-a-like. Frankenstein's Monster. A mummy. Servant wearing an Uncle Creepy mask.

:eek:

·
Registered
356 Posts
I hadn't heard about this, I'll have to check it out. You are probably aware of Alice Coopers "Welcome To My Nightmare" from way back in the day, Vincent Price does a spoken word cameo on it. I can't recall if it was in the title track or one of the other songs on the album though.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for sharing this. I'm a huge Price fan so I'm adding this to my Halloween music rotation.

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,672 Posts
I had no idea that Deep Purple did this song, but I kind of like it. Their song "Demon's Eye" is on my Halloween playlist.

I hadn't heard about this, I'll have to check it out. You are probably aware of Alice Coopers "Welcome To My Nightmare" from way back in the day, Vincent Price does a spoken word cameo on it. I can't recall if it was in the title track or one of the other songs on the album though.
He did vocals for the track "Devil's Food", and he also did a vocal track for an alternate version of "The Awakening", another track from that album.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Pumpkinhead625
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing