Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have most everything done except for the basement. Posted some pictures of various decorations. The bathroom in laboratory themed. I don't get TOTers so my decorations will be for my party guests to enjoy.

Please see my 2008 album on my profile to see it all. I would appreciate feedback.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,508 Posts
Looks great. I like the mice silhouettes going up the stairs.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i love the pumpkins and the people in the windows(how did you do those??) looks awesome!!!
Also a Martha Stewart idea. Here is the link: Silhouette Curtains and more holiday recipes, crafts projects, decorating tips, gift ideas, and simple solutions on marthastewart.com

But I altered it a bit to make it even more simple. Instead of making curtains, I just made them on white sheets and tacked them up behind our light colored blinds. If you leave the lights on in those rooms it looks great from outside.

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
You have alot a patience to cut out all those silhouettes of people, mice and houses !
But it looks great ! Martha does some awe inspiring things. But isn't it terrific, when we modify it and still get the same great look at a fraction of cost !

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
HP, your decor looks awesome. I especially like the upstairs windows and the lab bathroom....the lab jars are wonderfully creepy, love the detail on the labels. And the silhouettes of the little ghost town...did you make those? I just loved those!! Excellent work, and thanks for sharing.

(I love Martha, too!!! :cool:)

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks you both. No I did not to the ghost town, bought those. $5 for the set at a local party store. But I did do the mice and painted the people. I think the windows are my favorite part. Thank you everyone for the feedback. This is my first year so I have aquired or made all of this in the past month. I have so many ideas for future projects already. I'll probably being doing Halloween project all year! =)

·
Registered
666 Posts
great job on the windows i love them. I have bought some large black pieces of poster board that I was trying to figure out how to do something similar with. So that definatly helps me come up with some ideas. Oh and the mice are adorable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts