Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here decorate their bathroom/bedroom/kitchen? Do you incorporate your theme or just general Halloween decor? Thought it might be fun to see photos of secondary rooms all decorated. If you have any please post them here, thank you in advance!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I decorate my bathroom ( one of them anyway, the main hallway one most people use) and my kitchen. My kitchen so far has always been my classic Halloween look, a little bit vintage and lots of orange and black ect. My bathroom has a black spiderweb shower curtain and two of my HG busts go in there along with spider webs and some framed skull/skeleton pictures I made. Nothing fancy or great in either space but I like to have Halloween all around.
I will have to look for pics...again not much to see but if I find them I will post.
My kitchen will be the same , it is the only space I have for my "classic halloween" stuff but I am wanting a whole new look for the bathroom, I'm just blank with ideas.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
We put up a few things in our guest bathroom. One of the toilet sticky images that has rats coming out of the bowl, a couple of sticky signs that go on the mirror that look like someone wrote something in steam, so I think they're creepy, Halloween soap dispenser, and this bathroom has a shower stall, so sometimes bloody handprints or footprints near it.

I did buy a table-top blow mold piece this year (a hissing black cat with a JOL on its back), and I'd like to use it as a decoration in the kitchen, since I don't otherwise decorate there.

My indoor décor is mostly limited to my family room mantel, the dining room table, shelves, ceiling & an entryway display that has a lenticular/family portrait wall & a curiousities cabinet. I also put a buffet table in our front living room for our party, and it's decorated a bit but mostly has food. The other rooms are kinda left out, but we do a lot of outside yard décor.

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
Since my bathroom is already decorated in fish and beachy-themed stuff, I turn it into a sunken grotto for Halloween. I add fish tank seaweed, netting, pirate flags, plastic crabs and sharks, a giant jellyfish I made from a paper lantern... It's spooky with a blue light bulb in the overhead.

Then the kitchen is made up as a witch's kitchen. I have potions ingredient bottles spread out over the butcher block, creepy cloth all over the walls, and retro cutouts on my cupboard doors. Oh, and my flaming cauldron.

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
We moved into this house two years ago, but still don't have any shelving to speak of, anywhere. I decorate the fireplace mantle, but not our little tables. I intend to decorate the kitchen when I can. We're still not done remodeling it (started in April!). We had everything all set, and then we were told that the counter top that we ordered had been discontinued during the time it took us to get the cabinets set. Which honestly, was a couple of months, because my fiance is doing everything himself, and we ordered the cabinets before he'd even torn the walls out to insulate them and build new ones. So...we still have not picked out a counter.

Once we get it put in, I can decorate the kitchen, but as of right now, I have nowhere to set things out. The top of the fridge is a mess, and the top of the dishwasher is holding everything that the counter should be holding. ;) That's why I didn't put kitchen things on my wants list for the reaper. I didn't want to have to let the stuff sit in boxes until next year, if we don't get this project finished soon.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
The kitchen is a Witch theme, seems to go with all the crap my wife buys from homegoods. One of our bathrooms is decorated in a mummy theme this year. The other bathrooms are being used by teenagers (thats scary enough). The bedroom just has a couple of yellow blow molds for the color in the window effect.

·
Registered
635 Posts
We decorate all the public areas. The general theme for our decorations is mainly things that people find un-nerving such as spiders and such. The bathroom is usually done with a theme of it's own. We've done a monster's lair, Psycho shower scene, giant spider's lair, zombies and last year we did exterminator's worst nightmare with lots of giant ants, roaches, rats and an Orkin man skeleton. This year will be killer dolls.

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,733 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts