Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I am having a party in my one bedroom apartment in about a week, and am going to leave my bedroom open for more people to sit in for more space. I am planning to decorate my living/kitchen area, my entry way and my bathroom. Should I decorate my bedroom as well? I don't want to take the chances of my apartment looking incomplete if I don't do anything with my bedroom... although decorating it could be difficult... My theme is Hell... thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm always in favor of decorating any room guests are likely to be in, but that's just me :)

You could make it really simple and just put a sign on the door that says "Beelzebub's Boudoir" or some such thing... Then just throw red sheets or blankets over the bed and windows and replace all the light bulbs with red ones as harrison suggests. If you have time, you could add a few flame silhouettes from cardboard (spray painted black or red). Lay out a few skulls... you get the idea...

Ghoul Friday has some really cool ideas in her
Martinis in Hell theme.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'd decorate it if I were you.

Also maybe put some black roses on the pillows on the bed. ($1 at dollar tree store). simply but creepy.

maybe print out some photos from google.com that are hell related and put them on the walls. Or list the 7 deadly sins on the wall. (Pride/vanity, Envy, Gluttony, Lust, Anger, Greed, Sloth). Or have candy jars in there with those sins on them.

·
Registered
128 Posts
hi ! i completly agree with the others, you should decorate your bedroom as well... I love the ideas mshelene gave you....
remember, you don't need to do a lot !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts