Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be having 2 animated displays or shows if you will this year mixed in amongst my haunted graveyard and I don't know the best way to pull it off. One display is a corn field with scarecrow and pumpkins. The scarecrow is animated with moving head, eyes and striking arm holding a sickle. The pumpkins are lit and synchronized to music running on lite-o-rama. I only plan on having one song programmed this year. The second display show will be a full size crypt and in the doorway ghostly appearing from behind a scrim will be a bride and in her hands the skull of her groom. The show will consist of a scary version of here comes the bride leading into a 5 minute skit of husband and wife jokes and bantering between each other. The bride will be fully animated with moving torso and 3 axis skull and moving eyes. The groom will also be a 3 axis skull and moving eyes.

The concern I have is that I am very limited for space and the only place I can place these two shows is very close too each other. I don't want to have each show competing with each other. What do I do?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts