Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a while since I have posted anything. I went thru a nasty divorce which lasted two years and I just bought a house two weeks ago. So I don’t have a lot of stuff this year but have enough stuff to get people to stop and look. Next year it will be better but I wanted to show everyone that getting a divorce won’t stop this haunter from haunting. It will just make me more hungry to put things out. And now I am back into the game.

·
Registered
313 Posts
NICE JOB BROTHA!!! THOSE LOOK GREAT...with the chants going....and the props...and the halloween...chants....Oh sorry, got off track with the chants....

Awesome work mister!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hey, Are you done yet? lol! Your haunt is looking great! I can't even begain to tell you how Happy that I am for you this year!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, Are you done yet? lol! Your haunt is looking great! I can't even begain to tell you how Happy that I am for you this year!
Well my girlfriend wants to put up one of those blow up door thingys. I will let her. LOL

I wish had more stuff but that is about it.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, you probably can't see from the photo but one of the groundbreakers is the messy monster. LOL Right next to the scrare crow. The light isn't getting him good enough.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks padora!

Hey, I wanted to tell everyone about what happend to my Donna the Dead prop out in the yard yesterday. I was told that a bunch of kids were in front of my house yesterday and one of the boys dared the other one to go feel up Donna. Well, I guess he took the challenge. All I can say is stay off the drugs kids.

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Poor Donna got groped, huh? Did she survive her ordeal or is she permanently scarred?

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
LOL! Tonight is the park districts Halloween party where they announce the winners of the contest! If we win we're going to sign up as judges next year:D

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL! Tonight is the park districts Halloween party where they announce the winners of the contest! If we win we're going to sign up as judges next year:D
So if that happens you are going to let me win next year. Gee you are a good friend..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts