Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Weather,

On Friday night you snowed and it has been cold ever since. The weatherman says we will see snow again tommorow. The weatherman also states that this weather we are getting is more common with end of November, being the first inch of snow fall averaging on November 15th.

I just wanted to inform you of the mistake you are making. If you continue to keep this up, I will not finish my haunted trail. No trail, and the kids will not fully appreciate the spirit of Halloween. This will cause halloween sales to drop and bring us from a recession into a depression. People will stop caring about energy effiency and resort back to cheap energy. This will cause the polor ice caps to completley melt and really bring on global warming. You will no longer be able to produce snow for at least another 1,000 years.

So I say this Weather... It would be like being constipated for a very long time. Do you really want that?

Sincerly,

One pissed of Haunter

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,640 Posts
LOL! I think a lot of us feel your pain. It has been cold, windy, rainy (although today and yesterday were perfect), much of the time. I'm hoping the whole weather pattern changes soon and we still have our Indian Summer. Time is getting short and the weather is just a key factor for a lot of us in terms of setting up.

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Haha that was hilarious.

If this was facebook, i would 'like' it

No snow here but it's sure as hell a lot colder than october used to be.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
No snow here, but we had record cold last night. I'm in panic mode now, as I'm seriously wondering if I'm going to be able to finish my props. I still need to build things outside.

·
Registered
212 Posts
i loved this too, we have not started putting out yest either, but have to wait til closer to or walks off, But am afraid of kid load if bad weather so still have not bought the candy yet. The glow sticks and stuffed toys and books will keep:eek:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all! Really annoyed with the weather. Snow is a pain, but 30 degree weather is even worse. It went from the 60's down to the 30's in the matter of 3 weeks. As a Minnesotan all my life I am used to the below 0 weather, but its that initial drop that really shocks the system. Hopefully weather is listening!

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
I'm not diggin' this weather so much either. High's in the low 50's to upper 40's. Our average high is supposed to 66. I don't know what's up this year. The summer was horrible(our July high was mid 70's) and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, fall is quickly turning to winter before it's even Halloween.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Let's switch locations

Mon
Partly Cloudy
93°F | 74°F
Tue
Partly Cloudy
94°F | 74°F
Wed
Isolated Thunderstorms
94°F | 74°F
Thu
Isolated Thunderstorms
92°F | 75°F

Hot... muggy... miserable.

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
Let's switch locations

Mon
Partly Cloudy
93°F | 74°F
Tue
Partly Cloudy
94°F | 74°F
Wed
Isolated Thunderstorms
94°F | 74°F
Thu
Isolated Thunderstorms
92°F | 75°F

Hot... muggy... miserable.

The hotter the better! When would you like to switch??? I won't put the air on until high 80's. I run our coal fire between 160-180 to keep the house in the high 70's to lower 80's. Until hubby gets home and he complains it's too hot..lol
So whenever you want to do it, I'm game!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts