Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow haunter friends. :)

Here is another new piece I am working on, Originally, I didn't have the top border on it over the skull but I think it looks much better now that I added it. Now, off to paint it. hehe.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet sign!
Wow on the detailing!
Bob! I am in love with your pirates! I had actually saved some pics online that I found and it turns out they are yours! Awesome stuff! I could use your opinion if you don't mind. I am done panting but it's not quite right yet. I think the border is wrong. I used a metallic brushed pewter but I think I need to switch it out. What color do you think I should use instead??? dead men tell no tales painted 1.jpg

·
2,622 Posts
Bob! I am in love with your pirates! I had actually saved some pics online that I found and it turns out they are yours! Awesome stuff! I could use your opinion if you don't mind. I am done panting but it's not quite right yet. I think the border is wrong. I used a metallic brushed pewter but I think I need to switch it out. What color do you think I should use instead??? View attachment 247295
Thank you for your kindness! :)
Very nice of you to say!

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
Wow! It looks magnificent! That's probably the most detailed wood grain I've seen to date and the skull and lettering are killer too. When the season's over, you need to keep this on display as it is truly a work of art. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts