Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the Dead Lift Zombie prop that will be available soon at http://www.spirithalloween.com
(not yet available at the time of this post/expected 2-4 weeks)

I believe that this is exclusive to Spirit Halloween.

Dead Lift Zombie:

Slowly Rises up from the ground (over 42" high) moaning with creepy background music and bells, soud activated, Eyes light up, screams for brains, Head turns side to side ,eye lights up red.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I like the idea, but my greatest concern would be - is it mositure / water proof?

Clearly this prop would be most impressibe in a cemetary scene. This means outside. Outside in October means dew in the grass and likely a sprinkle or two, even in So Cal. So will this prop impress for a short while then freeze up because moisture infiltrates its workings?

Gemmys are cool, but I need to amortize their cost over more than one Halloween. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the idea, but my greatest concern would be - is it mositure / water proof?

Clearly this prop would be most impressibe in a cemetary scene. This means outside. Outside in October means dew in the grass and likely a sprinkle or two, even in So Cal. So will this prop impress for a short while then freeze up because moisture infiltrates its workings?

Gemmys are cool, but I need to amortize their cost over more than one Halloween. :rolleyes:
It would be good to see the specs on whether this was addressed in the design.

That looks like a must have.Here I thought I only wanted micheal this year but so far I have seen several things I want.
Larry do you know if they will offer the buy one get one half off like they did last year?
Not sure of what promotions they are going to have. I know that for some things, I am not going to wait. The Michael Myers will no doubt sell out, so I am getting that one right away.

Cool.
Thanks for posting that.
where can we find gemmys stuff for this year. I tried their site, nothing.
I will be getting info on the SpiritHalloween Gemmy stuff. Not sure about the other products. I will let you know what I find out :D

Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
It would be good to see the specs on whether this was addressed in the design.
If they did, it will be first. I like my numerous Gemmys, but they're always displayed under cover.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
He looks very cool and promising. I wonder if there is a projected cost yet for this piece?

·
Premium Member
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found that this is not a Gemmy product.

It is designed and created by Spirit Halloween.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I found that this is not a Gemmy product.

It is designed and created by Spirit Halloween.
We all should have guessed that, looking at the picture.

Hope Spirit considered where the prop is likely to be displayed and made it moisture resistant.

I have one spirt prop ... a very early head lifter ... that is completely latex covered (except the plastic bottom - see him in the Freddy's Furnace pic in my album) and would probably work ok in an uncovered environment - if set up off the ground. The life of the latex would be shortened, but until it dried and cracked it would work ok in a cemetary - but non directly on the ground.

FWIW

·
Premium Member
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like it will work from the ground without a hole.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts