Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The famous or should I say " infamous " Dead Eye Drake animated pirate. has light up eyes, moving mouth feature, head turns and sword swings if I recall. Comes with mic ti talk through him or attach an MP3 player to make say or sing anything you want. I bought this guy new and customized him a bit. They are incredibly hard to find and I'm loathe to let this one go as I had plans for a pirate park to use him in, but as things progress that project looks less and less likely. You see the less impressive version sell on eBay for 4-500.00 so feel free to make an offer based on that. Shipping will probably be on the high side. I know he's supposed to collapse as I have the original box but I can't recall how exactly..so he may have to ship full size which is a bit over 6' . Just keep in mind. I will try to collapse him if the buyer wants, but it's on them. We're trying to raise funds for our non-profit/donation only admission Dinosaur Park here : www.backyardterrors.com email me at [email protected] as I'm not here a whole lot.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
So , you don't thing Dinos and dead pirates couldn't co-habitate in your project? I thought there might have been some Biblical Park that had Dinos with Jesus?
"Bluff City"? Along a river? = "Pirates!" (As if you didn't already think this?)
Before the archeologists dug deep enough to find Dino, they could have found "Pirate"..?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So , you don't thing Dinos and dead pirates couldn't co-habitate in your project? I thought there might have been some Biblical Park that had Dinos with Jesus?
"Bluff City"? Along a river? = "Pirates!" (As if you didn't already think this?)
Before the archeologists dug deep enough to find Dino, they could have found "Pirate"..?
Not at all. It's a matter of funds. I don't have enough to finish the dino park for now and the pirate park has props but nothing else. It needs a ship rebuilt and some smaller buildings to house the props...materials aren't gettign any cheaper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts