Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't usually do Halloween but I recently obtained a free prop and after researching found out it is Dead Eye Drake. He is in great condition but they didn't have the power cord. Said they misplaced it last year but that he did fully work. Anyone have any idea where I could get a replacement power cord for him??

thanks!
AButler

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
It should say on the baseplate (near where the adapter plugs in) what the voltage and amperage should be.
Can probably find an adapter on e-bay, or at Electronic goldmine or AllElectronics.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I don't usually do Halloween but I recently obtained a free prop and after researching found out it is Dead Eye Drake. He is in great condition but they didn't have the power cord. Said they misplaced it last year but that he did fully work. Anyone have any idea where I could get a replacement power cord for him??

thanks!
AButler
Here's a thread about Drake's power supply, you should be able to get enough info from the picture to buy a replacement as Dave in the Grave suggested. Hope this helps. http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/111442-dead-eye-drake-help.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts