Halloween Forum banner
1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Tasty Brains 
#1 ·
This year our town moved Halloween to Wednesday October 30th because of the intense rain that came on halloween. This is the video from that night. Too bad our mayor announced it at 2 pm that day... not a huge turnout but the familiar faces came by. Fun fact: today the winds came and my shack, corn, and columns got destroyed. Nothing that can’t be fixed though.

#4 ·
Wow that is some yard space and nice set up you had! Rotten luck to have the rains on Halloween day and quicky push up of ToTing in your town. More kids should have had a chance to see it. BTW I love your use of string lights on the ground to help illuminate. Were they LEDs? Lots of great props and I was surprised by how many you had but looks like your yard is quite large so nicely spaced. What I enjoyed a lot from the video was how colorful everything was but it didn't distract but complimented the props (and nice camera work too). Any chance you had some daytime video or photos to see things better?

#6 ·
Thankyou, the yard space is a plus and I could even expand it to the left side of my driveway but I haven’t tried it yet. The yard being on a hill sloped downward isn’t a plus sometimes but this year i think it worked. The lights on the ground are half led and half normal bulbs, I should switch to all because they usually break when I accidentally step on them lol. I will look for daytime photos and post them here if I find some.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.