Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I called Grainger today to get the current price for Dayton 6 rpm gear motor.
The price has gone up again. I've seen it go up and down like gasoline.
But any way if anyone is interested, and have a hard time getting the choice motor for thier FCG, I would be willing to pick some or one up at no extra cost. I would just ask for a fair amount for shipping and I will even refund the difference back. I will not profit at all, other than helping a compadre out!

I drive by a grainger store every day and have an account, so I figure as long as it didn't get to a ridiculous level, I could contribute to forum members.

The current price is $51.87 I think that includes tax, I will know for sure when I go back to pick mine up in a couple of days.

I've ordered them before from the electronic warehouse online, but thier shipping is too high and I think they mark up the motors as well. Any way if thier is any interest, let me know on this thread or PM me.

Hopefully someone will find this helpful. Robert

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I think Electric Motor Warehouse has those. And you can go directly to them. I just bought aa dayton motor for my witch head.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's who I purchased them from before. They only mark them up 2 bucks, but from what I remember, they gig you a bit on shipping!

I was only trying to help if someone needed it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts