Halloween Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
Terrific-looking! I am building a coffin for this year and I think I might do the window idea.

Side question. Is that an orange and black mustang in the garage? The little bit I saw of it looks like the '77 I had years and years ago.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks for the compliments, Genexer and RBC. If you have any questions on how I made mine or need some more detailed pictures, just let me know. I'd be glad to help.
Side question. Is that an orange and black mustang in the garage? The little bit I saw of it looks like the '77 I had years and years ago.
It's a 1970 Mach 1 Mustang with the 351C engine. I've had it for about 20 years. I really should be working on it instead of Halloween projects. LOL.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
oh blinky, how fun, an office desk! i've seen beds, bookcases, coffee tables, and sofas, but never a desk. really cool. ditg, i would love a coffin like yours, especially since i have a skeleton like yours. i'm game!

·
Banned
973 Posts
oh blinky, how fun, an office desk! i've seen beds, bookcases, coffee tables, and sofas, but never a desk. really cool. ditg, i would love a coffin like yours, especially since i have a skeleton like yours. i'm game!
when i was dong make-up out in hollywood I had a booth where you could come in sit down and 4-5 hrs later walk out looking like something the dog wouldn't want!! I had it decorated like a haunted house lol
I'll see if i can find a pic of it.

Oh D.I.T.G i have a 1973 foxbox stand red & silver 5 speed

·
Banned
973 Posts
when i was doing make-up out in hollywood I had a booth where you could come in sit down and 4-5 hrs later walk out looking like something the dog wouldn't want!! I had it decorated like a haunted house lol
I'll see if i can find a pic of it.

Oh D.I.T.G I have a 1973 foxbox stang red & silver 5 speed, but I don't get out much anymore.
i tryed to edit my message for spelling and now it will not let me out unless I say 10 more things lol

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
Sorry to be so late in responding to this.....

Thanks for the compliments, Genexer and RBC. If you have any questions on how I made mine or need some more detailed pictures, just let me know. I'd be glad to help.

It's a 1970 Mach 1 Mustang with the 351C engine. I've had it for about 20 years. I really should be working on it instead of Halloween projects. LOL.

Wow! What a sweet, sweet ride! My dream car. Thanks for the pictures and sorry I am so late responding to this thread. I'm somewhat of a newbie and I lost track of what thread I posted the question about your Stang in. I just discovered the way you can look up old posts one wrote.

Anyways.......awesome 'Stang!

·
Funeral Crasher
7,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thanks again for the compliments on the car.
I was finally able to get it out of the garage and wash it this past weekend. It had a layer of sawdust all over it from the coffin build. LOL

21 - 32 of 32 Posts