Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Typical Ghoul Next Door
I wish he'd update his blog like he used to, but I get he's super busy now being all famous and on television as a master builder/super genius. :)

http://davelowe.blogspot.com/

But he did add this year's H&F design concept at least on there!

He had some plexi ghosts that he did back in 2016 that were AMAZING - wish he'd post some how-tos for us not as brilliant folks! :cool:

Registered
Frankie, the plexi ghosts were on a segment on one of the Home & Family shows last year. Maybe you can still find it on the website? I was freaking out when I watched it. lol I still want a couple!

Registered
I love this.....like really really love this. I already have plans and bought stuff for this year but I am doing this next year without a doubt. Not scary at all but I don't care it's cuter than cute and lots of fun. What I call the pretty side of Halloween .

His name is Roger Clyne
The great thing about Dave's stuff is it seem pretty doable even for the non crafty/handy folks.

His name is Roger Clyne

Registered
Has that Ken guy shown how to do the candy corn and candy corn field yet ? he said in the video next week but I can't find a video of it but wasn't sure if I was just missing it.

Registered

Registered
Did anyone download this? I am having troubleviewing it now it just keeps saying buffering. I was really hoping to give this a try.
I didn't download it sorry but it is still working for me on the Hallmark site. I will try to DL I've already been getting my supplies for this next year. I think its so cute.

Registered
I watched this on H&F last year. I'd love to do that theme this year at our vineyard. The only issue I have is that we have two weddings in October and I'd hate for some idiot guests to destroy our scene. Maybe I could do it, but just put it away from the wedding area. And I REALLY love the plexi ghosts! I didn't see that the year before. I'll have to start planning soon!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts