Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

It's been awhile since I've posted - lots going on around here...

My husband and I are offerring our entire yard haunt for sale. (Pickup and haul only.) We, live many other, have come upon hard times and must say goodbye to our beloved haunt as a result.

We have invested well over $12,000 into our haunt. The majority of the items have been handmade over a period of months.

Here's a short list of just a few of the items included:

13 large handmade tombstones + 1 enter at your own risk
Gothic Arches
1 Large handmade Gargoyle
Columns
Gate Entrance Columns w/fireburning urns
Gate and Full fencing - 15 panels, 8 foot wide each - easy to secure
Full witch's kitchen including plywood, shelves, and all bottles (easily over 30 labelled and filled), critters, creatures, cauldron and fire pit: see website for images
Guardians - 2 + lighting
Lighting and effects - floods, strobes, lightning machine, foggers x6 + fluid
Tons of accessories - boxes and boxes and boxes of decor and accessories, including but not limited to; webbing, beef netting and critters etc.

We are offerring THE ENTIRE yard haunt - (you must haul) - for $4500.00

We have used the full haunt for only one year. While some wear and tear repair will be necessary on a few items, most items are in pristine condition. This sale is a TOTAL steal!!

Here's the website for photos: darkrosemanor.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: [email protected]

Many thanks for such a wonderful time here.... hopefully we'll be back in the future! (Cross-Posted)

Darkrose Manor

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
I clicked on the link but it says the page has been removed. does that mean you sold everything already?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DRM no longer for sale. GOOD NEWS!!!

Hello again fellow haunters!!

Hard times behind us, we have now moved locations to an area just a few miles outside of Denver. But , we were able to handle our issues without having to say Goodbye to our beloved haunt after-all. :)

We had a few hits from folks that were looking to buy the haunt piece-meal. Despite this, we held out to see if we could find another way. Success! We are SOOOOO happy to say - the haunt remains intact and will scare on for Halloween 2009!!

Thanks to all of you for your kind words of support through such a difficult time. And now with a resounding ROAR we say - WE"RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
I was posting to say I hoped that you could leave your website up for all those who don't live in the area because it looked so fantastic and it would be a shame to see the haunt and the website gone forever. Having read all the posts now, I'm so happy to see that you and the haunt both found a new home and can continue haunting together!

Your haunt looked absolutely spectacular. I've bookmarked your site when I have more time to go through it--don't live in your area BTW--the website looks terrific too.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Congrats, darkrosemanor! Sometimes we have to have faith and hold out until the eleventh hour. I'll be looking forward to updates (and maybe even some new additions?) to your haunt.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Keep the faith - haunting lives on

Glad to see you can continue haunting for the tots. I'm certain you would be upset if you sold it off.

Good luck with the new season of haunting

·
Registered
129 Posts
Great to know that Denver area kiddies are still not safe! Congratulations on surviving circumstances and prevailing... we yard haunters are stronger while you remain among us.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'll have to get out there and see your set up this year. Bit of a drive, but there never seems to be enough Halloween stuff going on and you are local enough.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts