Halloween Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Darkrose Manor 2012 - The Menage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi All!
Here's the (somewhat ambitious) plan for DRM 2012.

This is not all set in stone. We are obviously going to need to search out sponsors for the massive support that it will take to make it happen. But... 10year anniversay this year! We figure, GO BIG or forget it! ;-)

The theme is, carnivale, underland, twisted poppets, travelling caravan, victorian stripey goodness, parnassus, burton, alice, somethign wicked this way comes, sca, ren faire, etc....
A 'Menage' of a theme after our own hearts!

We are including our neighbors this year (all but one - LOL) by creating a block party of sorts. Vendors, performances, food and music.

(For those that were asking about the facade last year as well as the year prior - I'm working on a tutorial finally!)

Text Plan Line Diagram Design

Text Line Diagram Parallel Design

·
Registered
350 Posts
Wow! That's a lot of actors!!
(You are lucky. I'm actually trying to automate my haunt as much as possible this year because its gets harder and harder to find volunteers, and the ones you do get are sometimes flakey.)

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Hey Darkrose: Good luck with the plan. It looks great. I was looking at your proposed sponsors, and then, "hey wait, where is she located?" I'm in Centennial. Would love to come see it, but will be out of town those nights.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
My head would explode if I attempted to plan in that much detail.

Will you have a cauldron at the Coors tent that people can drop their keys in to?

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,890 Posts
Wow, that is quite the production, you have to let us know how the sponsor thing works out.

·
Registered
330 Posts
This looks like all kinds of fun! We'll talk soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts