Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, just as fast as it came, it's now gone! That's a wrap on Halloween 2015 and we're all super happy with how everything turned out. This will have been our last Halloween in our current home, as we're selling it. It's bitter sweet, but can't wait to see what the future has in store! In my signature is the link to our photo album for 2015 for everyone to look through. My apologies for the sometimes sideways photos, I'm going to do my best to fix them within the coming days. Thanks to everyone for the advice that helped bring it all together, Kenny and Benson wanted to wave one final goodbye to you all until next year! :D
IMG_5902 [100705].jpg

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everything looked just great! I can imagine that it must have indeed been bitter sweet. Where are you moving to and will you be able to have a nice display there?
We've yet to locate a new home, as we plan on renting for a couple years before purchasing a more permanent one, so at this point we have no clue what the future of the display looks like. We're keeping optimistic though! :D

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Looks like you've had a great house and yard to decorate. Love your candles, pumpkins and especially your corpsed guy. I have yet to do one of those. He looks great. Finding your next home will be exciting and probably when you find it it will speak to you as to how to decorate. Since you've been decorating already you will probably have some idea as to what is important to you, like trees, windows facing the front, etc. Best of luck house hunting and thanks for sharing photos from your past two years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts