Halloween Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
It's almost not even close to Halloween which means it's time to start planning it. [insert yay here]
This year I am planning on building a dark ride like many other users here have. I am still deciding on a theme. I am open to suggestions but am thinking of basing it on a well known story since its more fun then. I could also bring back superstar limo since its been years since Disney destroyed it.
Please make suggestions for anything and share new knowledge before I begin construction.
Thanks!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I would LOVE to have a dark ride. Sadly, with a new baby on the way, It's just not in the cards this year. As for theme, there are so many options. We have a lot of kids that come and go. So it's important to keep our stuff kid friendly! Keep us updated. You have lots of time. I would love to see how it turns out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would LOVE to have a dark ride. Sadly, with a new baby on the way, It's just not in the cards this year. As for theme, there are so many options. We have a lot of kids that come and go. So it's important to keep our stuff kid friendly! Keep us updated. You have lots of time. I would love to see how it turns out.
I am hoping to make a open source solution so it takes most of the problems out. If you would still like to help virtually keep an eye on this topic and I will try to post as much as possible. Also, I'm pretty sure I am going to replicate superstar limo so if anyone wants to try to capture the cutouts from videos on YouTube and retrace them in a vector application, it's greatly appreciated. I just need to find out if it's still legally protected.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts