Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!

I think I have decided on my costume for this year! I am throwing a party with a frightening fairy tales theme and wanted to dress the part. I want to do a red riding hood that is most adult, possibly covered in blood and scars with an ax and the severed head of the wolf in her basket. One thing that I am not completely clear on is how to apply some excellent scar makeup, maybe some scars on my face, neck and arms? Also, if you have done anything like red riding hood in the past I would love to see it! I would love some advice or tutorials from any of you that have done scar makeup in the past. I try to do something that doesn't need that much time to get dress because of also being the party hostess as well. Here are some pictures of what I was thinking of.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
rigid collodion

comes in what looks like a slightly bigger nail polish bottle. a friend of mine used it for the heath ledger joker scars, you just put multiple layers on. it does crack after a while but he had it on the edge of his mouth so it was constantly in motion, i'm pretty sure you can get it from party city, amazon, other websites too. depending on the bottle size its pretty cheap. or you just layer up on liquid latex then pinch and break the center of it, add the blood or face paint to that, it'll look like broken skin. (some people also use tissues to get the torn effect as well)

Reactions: Grey Lady
1 - 2 of 2 Posts