Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been thinking about doing the dare game for my party. But have been getting stuck on dares and how to exactly do it all....I thought of this idea.

I would put all my dare ideas on pieces of paper and put into envelopes. Write on each envelope "Hostess Choice"

As guests arrived I would ask them to write a Dare on a piece of paper and put into an envelope and seal it.

After guests have all arrived and folks are mingling I would mix up "their" dares in a bowl and randomly write each persons name on an Envelope. (For example steve on one, Tom on one, and so on) and then mix in my "hostess choice" dares.

When it was time to play the game one at a time an envelope is drawn, if steves name is on the envelope he has to do the dare inside the envelope, and for my dare (hostess choice) I would choose a person to do a dare. If they choose to do their dares then get a small prize or get to do a shot.

Something like that. What do ya'll think?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. I thought it sounded a lil different. Sorta gives you a surprise and that lil bit of anxiety waiting for your name to come up....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts