Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to do a game someone posted regarding giving new names as my guests come in and if anyone is overheard using someones's real name they need to do a shot. However I do have guests that don't drink, so I thought I would give an options to have a dare food or drink. Hot peppers are my obvious thought, but want some more options and I am blanking. Any suggestions? I was also thinking maybe it be a food they have to eat without using their hands or something along that line...

thanks...time is running out and I am getting crazy.

·
Registered
142 Posts
rather than have the non-drinkers eat something nasty, why not have them DO something instead? for example, fetch you something or twirl around 5 times.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,067 Posts
I got chocolate covered ants and chocolate covered crickets (OMG there is a leg sticking out!) for a "tempt your fate" game - found them at a candy store.

I also found gummy mice at the dollar store that look pretty realistic, and a large gummy heart at Walgreens.

You could make spaghetti noodles (in oil or butter) look pretty sick by using green food coloring... actually that would work for quite a few different foods.

Having them do something silly is also an option! Think of the possibilities!:D

·
Registered
120 Posts
We are playing the tempt your fate game and some of the ideas I came up with might work for your game.

These are if they tempt fate and fate is not happy.

1.)You must cluck like a chicken before speaking to someone.

2.)Everytime you get up from a seated position you must make the flushing toilet sound.

3.)Every time someone new enters the room you must bark like a rabbid dog at them.

4.)Every time someone says Halloween you must put a peice of bubble gum in your mouth (you could end up with a whole mess of gum in your mouth, we have done this for another game and it is very funny to watch people try to talk with a bunch of gum in their mouth)

5.) you must interject the words "holy toledo bat man" in conversation, when appropriate to the topic.

That is just a few.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm trying to get about 3 punishments for the tempt your fate game. I want a nasty tasting shot, something nasty to eat for the non-drinkers, and I'm trying to think of a third possibility. Problem is, most people at my party won't want to do an action dare, and I don't want someone to kill the mood by flat out refusing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
How about the victim having to eat a cream cake with no hands?

Depending on your party dynamic and how much drink has been flowing, this can be extended to 'eat a cream cake with no hands... off of somebody's stomach/back'! Has to be a pretty friendly group for this though haha.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts