Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really wanting to do a Dante's inferno themed Halloween party. Reading the book, you find there are 9 layers of hell, I thought of choosing 3, maybe 4 and turning a room in my house into one of the layers. I need decoration ideas, maybe what is your favorite layer of hell?

·
Registered
151 Posts
My favorite layer, it's the blood river and the suicide woods... I find it extremely creepy that trees bleed... But the easiest theme would be the frozen one with satan himself just a simple way of showcasing it would be to set up some white fabric and shine blue lights into it. Maybe create a throne with chains and you can dress up as the devil... Quick and easy for a party set up

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 9th level. I love it. Right now I am thinking of having my living room be limbo, decked out in grey, with somber classical playing. I want a room for lust and all of its dark, red glory. Also am looking at how to make a full sized fallen angel for outside my front door. I. The book fallen angels guard the entrance to hell.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love everyone's knowledge. I have been back and forth on how to portray a Cleopatra. Flaming coffins I can do!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
shaggywdc
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing