Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a dancing skeleton that sings , he sang songs like super freak, he had a tuxedo on my basement flooded and he was my favorite prop and of course he was the one that got wet :( so if you know of any place or person selling one let me know he's about 5 foot tall and they made him as a pirate too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
did u ever find the dancing and singing skeleton? If so, where? We used to have one and last year it broke and my husband couldn't fix it anymore so we had to get rid of it. We had bought it at Walmart but they don't sell it anymore. We are still looking for it. We found one site last winter but thought we would wait until it got closer to this year before buying it..Now we can't find it.

Sally

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, I have been looking on ebay the last couple of years for him, i found out this thrift store in a town 7 miles over had the one dressed as a pirate and i flew over there to buy him and he had sold:( i just got the witch with the couldren that fogs yesterday Walmart has her for 129 dollars right now and jason for 159 if anyone is intrested

1 - 5 of 5 Posts