Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm thinking about doing a dance club themed haunt in my back yard for Halloween. Do you guys have any suggestions.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Have a skeleton mixing it up on the turntables. Maybe his finger on a record as the needle and the music coming out of his mouth.

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Interesting that you have posted this today. I was just going to post a similar question about preferences for background music, but there seem to be at least three categories.

1) background sound effects for your haunt
2) background party music (that you can talk over)
3) dance music - not in the background (talking optional)

I think Nox Arcana and Midnight Syndicate offer great choices for background music that can be edited for either use. But I'm sure there are other groups out there that I haven't heard of. Are you looking for "dance music" recommendations, or just "set up" ideas?

I would love to hear members thoughts about music choices by category....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting that you have posted this today. I was just going to post a similar question about preferences for background music, but there seem to be at least three categories.

1) background sound effects for your haunt
2) background party music (that you can talk over)
3) dance music - not in the background (talking optional)

I think Nox Arcana and Midnight Syndicate offer great choices for background music that can be edited for either use. But I'm sure there are other groups out there that I haven't heard of. Are you looking for "dance music" recommendations, or just "set up" ideas?

I would love to hear members thoughts about music choices by category....

im looking for any suggestions. Im going to make a few of those cages for undead "cage dancers". Im also going to have dance lights and techno music. And in one part i am going to have a tent with black lights to walk through and tons of neon glowing paint.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts